Tuesday 3 August 2010

When in need, head to the Bureau de Change

After returning from my holidays with a heavy dose of holiday blues and a substantially lighter bank balance, my shopping ban was to continue. That was until I discovered a lovely 25 Euros in the bottom of my bag. Result.

What can you do with 25 Euros, I hear you ask. Well after a good month or so of not buying anything, exchange and shop is what you can do.

I admit that the £19-something that I got for my exchange isn't much, but it was enough to buy me a pair of shoes perfect for the coming season and for jazzing up my summer frocks that I feel may have had their dose of actual summer wear (Have you seen the sun recently? I haven't).

For £15 at ye-olde-faithful Primark, my new black suede multi buckle fronted wedges are a snip at the price and a substantial amount cheaper than the similar pair I spotted (and wanted) from Topshop.

What's more, I had £4 to spare, now imagine that.

The Primark version, available in nude and black.


Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony


A version of the shoe from Stylebop



No comments:

Post a Comment