Thursday 29 July 2010

I am a convert

Girls just know that MAC make-up is one of the best. You only have to walk past the MAC counter in the department store and look at the immaculate faced (albeit some bring shovelling it on to mind) make-up artists who are there to lure you in to know that for a flawless complexion, MAC is where it's at.

Usually I am a Maybelline or Benefit girl, Benefit has me every time with its cute packaging and Maybelline does the best mascara (Falsies and Great Lash being my faves), but my good friend has turned me away from my faithful CoverGirl pressed powder in favour of a more luxe brand. MAC Studio Fix pressed powder is the perfect base. For a quick application over your foundation for a matte finish or just on its own it has the same effect. Amazing, I know.

Studio Fix comes with its own mirror and applicator sponge, the final touches which confirm my new powder lust.

And for any festival goers fearing sweaty photo ops, this MAC product is a saviour. It was for my friends and I who were cramped into hot Benicassim crowds with newly-found beautiful sweat-free complexions which I am sure I would have been jealous of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment