Thursday 17 June 2010

I flagged the dress and I liked it

Katy Perry has gauged a positive reaction. The kooky soon to be other half of Russel Brand has finally won me over with a combination of her music (check out her latest California Gurls featuring Snoop Dogg - wearing a suit emblazoned with a cup cake motif I might add) and her great and again kooky style.

I always liked her style really, the sweet forties influences, the bright lips and eyeliner-lined eyes and quaint, ditsy florals, playsuits and cute vintage touches. Pair that with her ability to turn sweet and innocent into Wonder woman-like vixen at the fall of any red carpet event and you have yourself a lady to really keep a watchful style eye on.

The 'I kissed a girl' singer even made the 2010 World Cup into a fashion statement by donning a figure hugging rubber UK v USA flag dress for her appearance on a TV chat show. The flawless make-up and those killer eyebrows make for style kudos all round. Even reminded me of Geri Halliwell's iconic Union Jack dress back in the day.



Watch Katy's new vid here




No comments:

Post a Comment