Tuesday 8 June 2010

Longing for Pixie

That awful mid-length, between styles hair do has finally been and gone. From pixie crop (which just kept getting shorter and shorter) I decided to return to ye old faithful bob. I loved my pixie and I love my bob, but I'm having a bit of a mourning moment; i miss my pixie.

This isn't something I have come up with out of the blue, no, it is all because of Ginnifer Goodwin (He's Just Not That Into You, Big Love) She is as of recent sporting a lovely cropped do with an edge.



The rough texture of her cut is modern, edgy and still chic. She looks absolutely fab. And she is not alone, Keira Knightley, Carey Mulligan, Amber Rose and Agyness Deyn have all joined ranks in the barely there style. See their styles here.

I must defend my bob though. It is comforting to know that I can just about manage a teenie tiny pony-tail and it is versatile and still in style. Katie Holmes and Alexa Chung famously rock the bob and even Posh has returned to her roots (get it?!).


No comments:

Post a Comment