Wednesday 26 May 2010

Home sweet home (with good company)

I always think that you have fun not by where you go but by who you go with. Of course a good destination is always a plus but being with your friends is sure to bring a smile to your face.

So after a massive two week break (shocking for a student) from a night on the tiles, my lovely friend Laura and I painted the town red (cliche totally intentional).

The two of us spent the whole night chatting, sipping student priced cocktails and dancing until our feet couldn't take any more. Seriously, I am feeling the pain today. In my feet that is. I was sensible and ended the night on water.

We ventured to the diamond strip in Newcastle, ending up in Madame Koo's. Nice.

The night lived up to my new mantra; it't not where you go, it's who you go with. Good company is good crack. Simple.

And if you're interested, I wore this:

(with a super sized wicker clutch)




No comments:

Post a Comment