Sunday 30 May 2010

Easy like a Sunday evening

It's one of those Sundays. You know the kind I mean, the kind where it rains all day and then by about 6pm summer decides to make an appearance. Well hence the rain, not much has been on the agenda for today. I reaffirmed my love for James Cameron's Avatar (amazing film, if you haven't watched it yet, you're missing out) and celebrated the return of the sunshine with a bit of Luther Vandross; a song that was kindly planted into my head at the beginning of the weekend by one of my lovely vino drinking friends. I reminisced about the past year by flicking through the hundreds of photos that are now housed on my Facebook profile and decided which ones to print, all ready for moving into my new house in September. My recent adventures include London Fashion Weekend and Paris. How apt that today I am wearing my 'I love Paris' tee (madatory purchase). Oh and don't forget the infamous Adventure Week. See earlier posts.
I also discovered Kevin Bridges, a newcomer Glaswegian comedian. I see big things happening for this 23 year old. Have a look for him on YouTube if you fancy a giggle.


Avatar:




Luther Vandross, Never too much:





No comments:

Post a Comment