Sunday 2 May 2010

I just couldn't help myself

Ok, I have zilch pennies and my bank manager (whoever he/she may be) is sure to really dislike me by now.

But yesterday, after saying a sad goodbye to a friend who is entering the big wide world of PR for a year, with a salary (jealous - no, okay maybe a little) I had to cheer myself up.

I strolled past the bargain basement that is TKMaxx and thought, 'why not?'.

I don't often grace the crammed rails and no-order-at-all shop with much confidence, but this time I was prepared to search.

I came out with a lovely coral coloured leather purse and a beige leather, two-tone handbag, big enough for just about anything and beautiful enough to make any SS10 outfit pop. It is embellished with silver chains weaved into the leather. Just gorge.

And the cost? A very reasonable £37 for both items. I'm sure my bank manager would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment